Bachelor's Degrees (BA)
Bachelor's Degrees offer four areas of study that consist of at least 120 credits hours. Please see below for BA concentration areas per degree.
- Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Studies, concentrations in: Art History, Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Publishing and Communication, concentrations in: Photography, Visual Communication, Publishing, Product Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management, concentrations in: Hospitality Management, Special Event Management, Spa Management, Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Food and Wine Studies, concentrations in: Culinary Arts; Baking and Pastry; Wine Studies and Enology; Wellness, Health, and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design, Merchandising, and Media, concentrations in: Fashion Design and Technology; Accessory Design and Technology; Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, and Retail; Fashion Communication, Promotion, and Media
A dual degree option that also grants a US bachelor's degree is available, in partnership with Fairfield University (CT, USA). See program page for details.
Gen Ed Requirements: Students must successfully complete at least 48 credit hours in approved General Education courses. Courses must be taken in areas outside of the student major area to satisfy the General Education requirement of AUF and consistent with General Education component distribution as detailed below:
- English Composition (6 credit hours)
- Mathematics (6 credit hours)
- Physical & Biological Sciences (6 credit hours)
- Social & Behavioral Sciences (6 credit hours)
- Diversity & Intercultural Studies (6 credit hours)
- Italian Language (6 credit hours)
- Humanities (12 credit hours)
Core Requirements: 7-10 core courses related to the specific area of study.
Capstone Project: 3 credits
Concentration Coursework: 24-30 credits completed in selected concentration area.
General Electives, sufficient to reach a minimum of 120 credits (some programs require a higher credit load, please visit program page).
Please note: AUF requires an overall minimum grade point average of 2.00, with no more than one grade lower than C- in core courses.
For detailed information regarding each bachelor's degree program, objectives, and outcomes, please refer to the Academic Catalog.