Pre-College Summer Program
AUF offers a unique 3 or 4-week summer opportunity for high school students to participate in its cultural and academic offering. Students may select from an exciting range of courses and participate in field trips and supervised afternoon activities such as sports and discovering the city of Florence. Selected courses prepare students for college entrance and credits transfer.
- 3-week program: coursework and activities in Florence
- 4-week program: begins with a field learning week of Cultural Introduction to Italy and continues with three weeks of classes in Florence.
- 3-week program: two courses (6 credits)
- 4-week program: 3-credit Cultural Introduction to Italy field learning week + two 3-credit courses in Florence (9 credits)
3-week program: two courses (6 credits)
The curriculum features college-level coursework in diverse areas such as food, sports, fashion, art, photography, and journalism studies.
- Live-in Resident Assistant for counseling and assistance. RA Scholarship Position Application
- Field Learning Excursions
- Meal plan (partial)
- Daily extracurricular activities such as sports, discovering Florence, and culinary explorations.
AUF will provide Summer High School students with counseling service through a live-in Resident Assistant. On rotation, Counselors will be on call 24/7 for health and safety emergencies, but also for advising and general assistance.
For Further Information
For further info please write to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org